Performance Enhancing Drugs Should be Legalized
- Organize your essay content according to either of the two patterns discussed in this class (ppt slides can be found on Bb).
- Develop your argument with evidence from the readings discussed in this class and from credible scholarly sources.
- End your essay with a conclusion that states a solution or a call to action.
Follow the argument model:
- Claim: The statement being argued (a thesis)
- Data: The facts or evidence used to prove the argument
- Warrants: The general, hypothetical (and often implicit) logical statements that serve as bridges between the claim and the data. Explore warrants that show how the data logically is connected to the claim.
- Qualifiers: Statements that limit the strength of the argument or statements that propose the conditions under which the argument is true.
- Rebuttals: Counter-arguments or statements indicating circumstances when the general argument does not hold true.
- Backing: Statements that serve to support the warrants (i.e., arguments that donâ€™t necessarily prove the main point being argued, but which do prove the warrants are true.)
You also need to adhere to the following academic writing standards:
- Use parallel structure where needed.
- Provide examples to support your argument andrefute the counter arguments.
- Choose accurate vocabulary to express your ideas.
- Use correct grammar.
- Use APA conventions when you cite sources.
- Use academic writing style; avoid using spoken/slang vocabulary and structure.
- Avoid using fallacies.
- Use information fairly.
10 % discount on an order above
Use the following coupon code :
CHECK ORDER PAGE
Category: Sport Science