This paper should be a review of the drug metformin and how it works-specifically focusing on its impact on diabetes but also can include other uses for the drug.
It should have a lot of sources and really can just be a summary of what the sources say on the drug. I would focus on its history
Introduction: a brief overview of background information designed to be understood by a
first-year graduate student in the studentâ€™s area of specialization.
2. Current Research Question: a clear presentation of the research topic or questions under
consideration and a summary of results on the subject reported in the recent literature.
3. Significance and limitations of the research.
4. Discussion of future directions which the research may take.
5. References, should follow conventions used by a scientific journal and must include titles
for the articles.
6. Appendix: tables and figures with legends, these can also be incorporated into the text
10 % discount on an order above
Use the following coupon code :
CHECK ORDER PAGE
Category: Health Care and Life Sciences