For masters program APA format 2 pages long with 4 references and 2 from Walden u library Will pay 15 dollars for this discussion paper. This is in connection with the previous PICOT question
Discussion: Literature Searches
An important step in the EBP process is reviewing the current body of literature to better understand the subject or topic in which you are interested. By conducting a review of the literature, you are building foundational knowledge about the topic; later, you can use this background to build new insights. Developing a strong grasp of a topic can only be garnered by taking the time to thoroughly search for relevant information and resources.
For this Discussion, you will practice searching the literature to find evidence on a specific topic.
- Choose a simple search term(s) relating to a topic of your PICOT question.
- Review the information on the evidence hierarchy discussed in Chapter 2 of the course text, in the article, â€œFacilitating Access to Pre-Processed Research Evidence in Public Health,â€ and in the multimedia presentation â€œHierarchy of Evidence Pyramid,â€ found in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources.
- Review the information on the Walden Libraryâ€™s website, â€œLevels of evidence.â€ Take a few minutes to explore the different types of databases available for each level of evidence and focus on the meaning of filtered and non-filtered resources.
- Conduct a literature search in the Walden Library on your selected topic using the databases that you reviewed. Use at least one database for each of the three levels of filtered information and at least one unfiltered database. Record the number of hits that you find at each level of the hierarchy of evidence.
- Select one article from the results at each level of the hierarchy. Compare the articles based on the quality and depth of information. What would be the value of each resource if you were determining an evidence-based practice?