Itâ€™s important to develop your professional goals and how you achieve them in this course and your chosen program.
To prepare your SDLP for the review, complete the steps outlined below.
After exploring the course description, course outcomes, and unit themes and outcomes, complete your SDLP for this course. Not all courses will directly impact your strengths or your areas of development.
What do you expect to learn in this course that will help you achieve your academic and professional goals? You are encouraged to reflect earnestly about how the course content and experience might serve your goals, as well as about what you might proactively do in the course to develop in your target areas.
If you have determined there are additional areas from which you would benefit, or areas you would like to replace, this is a good time to do so. Remember, this is your learning plan, so design it to help you achieve your unique goals. Integrate feedback (if any) from the Unit 7 SDLP Draft Assignment feedback. You must submit the Unit 9 SDLP Assignment using the SDLP Template. You should not submit a written paper for the Unit 9 SDLP Assignment. If you have references to support your SDLP then you should add a heading References at the end of the SDLP Template and add the references in APA format. You do not need to have a title page for this Assignment in APA format.
This Assignment will be graded based on evidence of thoughtful development of your SDLP.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful; and
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.